CSR for Environmental Protection
- Enforce Cool Biz campaign in the summer.
- Encourage heavy dressing in the winter.
- The paperless operation for in-house operation.
- Partial lights-out for one hour during the lunch break.
- Diligently turn off PCs or OA equipment.
- Use recycled paper for printed matters such as catalogs, business cards.
- Utilize equipment as long as possible.
- Avoid commuting and visiting by car as much as possible.
- Promote waste reduction.
- Send mails and parcel deliveries together as much as possible.
Start from what we can do.(CSR Activity Manager: Noriaki Matsuda)
Our Solar Power Generation Business makes a significant contribution to global environmental protection.
We achieved total electric power generation 1.3 million kWh in December 2017 with the solar power generation business started from November 2013.
This is equivalent of the electric energy the latest large-sized thermal power stations or a nuclear power plant can generate in an hour. It can also supply for the power consumption of 425,000 households (approx. 40% of households in Nagoya city) for an hour. We will continue to contribute to global environmental protection through ecological activities, including Solar Power Generation Business.